The Department of Information Science & Engineering has organized the following programmes.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored Three Day Workshop on “Web Application Development using Node JS” was held during 15th, 16th & 17th April 2019.
- TEQIP-III Sponsored One Week FDP on “Applications of Data Science & Internet of Things” was held during 7th to 12th Jan 2019.
- Three days Industrial Training on “C Programming Puzzles” was held during 10th, 11th & 12th Oct 2018.
- One day Industrial Training on “Data Analytics – An Industry Perspective” was held on 29th Sep 2018.
- Third International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science & Technology (ICERECT - 2018) was held during 23rd & 24th Aug 2018.
- 15 days Finishing School Programme on Agile Scrum, Competitive Programming, Embedded C, Network Forensics, Python, Selenium and Tensor-Flow for Final Year Students was hed during March, April & May 2018.
- Three days Workshop on "Mobile Application Development" was held during 6th to 8th November 2017.
- One week workshop on "Wireless sensor networks and Internet of Things (IoT)" sponsored by TEQIP cell was held during 13th to 17th March 2017.
- One day Technical talk on "Data Science with R" was held on 28th January 2017.
- Technical Seminar on "Software Engineering and Professional Ethics" was held on 26th November 2016.
- Guest Lecture on "Improving TCP performance in Networks" was held on 22nd October 2016.
- Three days technical festival on "TECHIS-16" was held during 14th to 16th April 2016.
- One week workshop on "Hadoop technologies" sponsored by TEQIP cell was held during 1st to 6th April 2016.
- One day Technical talk on "Educational Technology" was held on 5th March 2016.
- Three days technical festival on "SWATAHA-16", in collaboration with Free Software Free Society was held during 26th to 28th February 2016.
- One day workshop on "QualNet Training with Source code" was held on 27th January 2016.
- Two days workshop on "QualNet Training with hands-on" was held during 21st to 22nd January 2016.
- International conference on "Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer science and Technology" (ICERECT-15) jointly organized by ISE, CSE, ECE, EEE and MCA Departments was held during 17th to 19th December 2015.
- The department has an IEEE/ISTE student chapter under which various activities like Orientation Drive, Technical Session, Quiz Competition, and Workshop etc. are carried out every year.
List of Topper's
||Year of passing
||THRISHLA K MEHTA
||PALLAVI A N
||NIKHITHA M N
||VRUSCHITHA J S
||RACHANA H M
Details of papers published/presented/authored
- Akshay Kumar S, Chandana R, Vaishali N Telang and Vruschitha J S have published a paper entitled as "Under Water Acoustic: A 4D WSN Approach for Deep Sea Exploration" in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering 2016.
- Kavana J, MangalaGowri K R, Nischitha K, SurendraBabu K have published a paper entitled as "bSecure for Women: An Android Application" in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering 2016.
- Swathi S Maiya, Kavyashree M S and Pooja C V have published a paper entitled as "Comparison of LEACH Protocol with DSR, Bellman Ford and LAR Protocols" in International Journal of Computer Systems 2016.
- Pranit Raj Verma , Vivek Kumar Vikky , Vivek Kumar Anand have published a paper entitled as "Performance Analysis of Transparent Relays in 802.16j MMR Network by Implementing Relay Concept using C++ in QualNet Simulator" in IJARCCE 2016.
- Ajay Kumar, Syed Younus Hussain, Amritansh and Mohammed Shafi Ul Umam have published a paper entitled as "Zone based and Morphological Based Feature Extraction Techniques for English Alphabets" in International Journal of computer Science and Information Technology(IJCSIT), 2015, Vol. 6(3):2941-2944.
- Parag.R, Harshitha Sinha, Shwetha H S, and Pooja K N have presented a paper entitled as "A Smart Phone Based Solution for Extracting and Counting of Red Blood Cells in a Blood Smear Image" in (RIICTeM) – 2015 organized by VTU, Belagavi.
- Chaithra R K, Hithaishi Dutt M, Lavanya K, and Radhika Biradar have presented a paper "A smart phone based solution for Extracting & counting of white Blood cells in a Blood smear Image" in NCRACICA-2015 organized by GSSS, Mysore.
- Minavathi, Vaishali N. Telang, Vruschitha J.S have presented a paper entitled as "Gi-Fi: next generation wireless technology" in National level conference-2014, Alvas, Moodbidri.
- Minavathi, Sheetal D, Pooja S H have presented a paper entitled as "Multimedia applications and mobile computing" in National level conference SWATAHA-2013, PESCE, Mandya.
Participation in Technical Fests
- Niveditha K S, Allen Shaju, Sandya N, Chethan R Haritas, Sumanth S and Darshan P have participated in the workshop "Hack-track Ethical Hacking" conducted by Aruush-16, Chennai.
- Shreyas S has participated in "Judo & Wrestling Tournament" conducted by MUJCE, B'lore.
- Shreyas S has participated in "36th Karnataka State Judo Championships 2015 - 16" conducted by Raitha Samudhaya Bhavan, Mysore Sugar Co.ltd , Hanakere, Mandya.
- Anoosha Venkatesh has participated in "Throw Ball Tournament" conducted by GSSSIE, Mysore.
- Shreyas S has participated in VTU Single zone (State level) Inter collegiate "Judo" conducted by Vishwanatharao deshpande rural institute of technology – Haliyal.
- Rohith M and Chethan have participated in "Hand ball tournament" conducted by ATME, Mysore.
- Radhika R Biradar has participated in "Shuttle Badminton Tournament" conducted by NIE, Mysuru.
|Dr. Minavathi has secured best paper award entitled "Feature Level fusion of information form Mammogram and Ultrasound Images for Detection of Micro-Calcification In Breast" at the International Conference on Innovative Engineering Technologies (ICIET) held in Los Angles, USA on 17th May 2016.
- Heading(HOD) IS&E department previously
- Paper reviewer for 2 International conferences i.e., for 2015 IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC) and for International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer science and Technology (ICERECT-2015).
- Life member of MISTE and CSE
- Chairman of BOE and BOS, ISE dept PESCE, Mandya
- Member of BOE from 3 years in three engineering colleges: MCE Hassan, NIE, Mysore, SJCE, Mysore
- Warden for PESCE, Girls hostel, PESCE, Mandya
- Organizer of Pre-counseling for CET & COMED-K, career guidance and Awareness about Autonomous College, held on 15-06-2013, at Placement Auditorium, PESCE, Mandya
- Program chair and Organizer of International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer science and Technology (ICERECT-2012).
S M Bramesh . Asst. Prof
Bramesh S.M , Manju N, 2015, M-Doctor for Preliminary Treatment of Diseases in India. IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and optimization (EESCO), 978-1-4799-7678-2/15/$31.00 © 2015 IEEE.